Monday 4 January 2010

2010: What am I up to?





Well, I've had a bit of a break over the festive season, been relaxing with the cats and chickens and playing in the snow! The break was well deserved so no complaints from any of you!

Currently, I'm working on an article for Halo magazine about Innovation at Central Saint Martins University and the graduate opportunities available at the university beyond creative studies. It's only little, 600 words, but the deadline is the 18th of Jan, so I'm feeling the pressure. Just a little bit. 

Halo is published by CSM and is circulated mostly to businesses within the creative industries. It is rather academic and has a little bit of business jargon in there which, on first read, did go in one eye and out the other, but I feel I understand the editorial style well enough now to pull this one off.

Jotta colleague Millie Ross has written for them before, so it's useful to have her as a contact should I get a bit stuck or require any advice.

Some quick facts on Halo:
Editor: Dani Salvadori
Design by: Praline
Issue 6 was funded by NESTA which was dedicated to research on how fine artists innovate.

No comments:

Post a Comment