Tuesday 26 April 2011

A right royal interview with: Jennifer Camilleri

The last in the series of 'Right Royal Interviews' is with illustrator Jennifer Camilleri. Jennifer has been exhibiting in a number of group and solo shows since 1991 and is currently displaying some of her Monarchy inspired prints at My Big Fat Royal Wedding. With only a few days to go until the big day, lets see if any of Jennifer's predictions come true....

Tell us a little bit about yourself: 

I am a small woman with big hands.

What will you be doing on the day of the wedding?  

Filing my corns

Why do you think the Royal Wedding captures so many people's imaginations?
I am not sure if it captures my imagination, but it does make me want to laugh out loud.


Best celebrity wedding of all time? 
Liza Minnelli and David Guest

What are your predictions for the ceremony?
Busty women streaks down the aisle.


What would you buy for the happy couple as a wedding gift?
Thrush cream
 



Finally, how long do you think the marriage will last?
Too long
 



Take a look at Jennifer's official website to see more of her stunning illustrations!

1 comment: