Thursday 24 December 2009

Iris Wakulenko's Two Way Love: Interview


One last interview for 2009. Documentary maker Iris Wakulenko's recent collaborative set of short films "two way love" was created partly in Kyoto and in London and looks like a beautiful short piece. Hopefully I will be invited to the premier screening, however in the meantime, I can make do with the dvd showreel she sent me. The look of this interview isn't quite how I imagined, as I thought it would purely be an embedded film at the top. Certainly would have chosen some other screen grabs, however, it's up to the powers that be - my fault for not specifying particular screen shots/scenes I suppose. Ah well, it's a good interview, I felt sad when I edited down the part where she defines love, the original manuscript is a good few hundred words. Gave me tingles reading it though, was very sweet. 

Read the interview Here

Click on this LINK  to watch the advert for "two way love" 

No comments:

Post a Comment