Friday 20 November 2009

24


I am very much looking forward to the weekend as there will be some new additions to the family by Sunday evening. Our garden will soon be home to the most urban and sophisticated chickens you have ever seen. Names are currently under debate. My choices are Bowser, Koopa Troopa and Yoshi... but they've not been particularly well received.

I was finally introduced to my little office in the Innovation center, which I am planning to make good use of while I'm in London, might even decorate. A little spider plant perhaps? (By the way, for anyone who wants a spider plant, PLEASE, take them off my hands, they breed like crazy, I have about 30 in my sun lounge). Had a chat with Tim Hoar, and will be directing Airimages collective (which comprises of Jaime Antonio Leme Jr, who I interviewed for Jotta the other week) in a publicity shoot for Immersion/CSM. The images will be used mainly for editorial purposes, so naturally this is the kind of project I would like to be involved with. Airimages photography is incredible. If you haven't seen their work, look at it now. Now. Thank you.

Prizes go to the first person who can identify which magazine I've used typography from for today's layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment